2019 DR Power CSR11BE DR Wood Chipper Shredder Electric Start
CSR11BE DR Wood Chipper Shredder Electric Start
We gave the 11.5 Chipper Shredder 20% more power than our entry model, and we offer a pin-hitch kit option for towing it around your property. It will devour 4" branches with ease, and shred 3/4" thick yard waste.
- Oversized Hoppers: The shredder hopper opening is 19" x 13.2", for easily dropping in leaves and prunings by the armload. The chipper hopper will accept branches up to 4" in diameter.
- 12 Free Swinging Hammers: Shredding is accomplished by 12 free swinging “hammers" that mash and pulverize materials into a fine organic mulch that's great for recycling into your landscape—either by tilling into your garden or feeding your compost pile.
- Off-Road Towing: Add the optional pin hitch and you can easily tow the 11.5 Chipper with Shredder around your property using your ATV or lawn tractor.
- Briggs and Stratton OHV Engine: The legendary power, performance and durability of Briggs & Stratton® engines make them the only ones we use on our DR Chippers. The 11.5 FPT Chipper Shredder uses a durable 250cc Overhead Valve, easy-starting engine. It features a debris management system that protects the engine from whatever you kick up while you're chipping and shredding.
- Pro-Spec™ Chipper Knife: Made of high-carbon/high-chromium forged alloy tool steel, our knives hold an edge longer than those on "bargain" chippers.. Still, as with any cutting tool, keeping a sharp edge is important for maintaining peak performance. We recommend keeping an extra on hand so you can minimize downtime.
- Chipping Capacity: 4 inches
- Chipper Knife Size: 4.75 in x 1.25 in x 0.28 in
- Chipper Knife Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Hopper Opening Size: 13.8 in x 8.3 in
- Chipper Knife Speed: 118 MPH
- Chipper Flywheel: 13.2 in x 8.3 in
- Length: 34.5
- Width: 28.8
- Height: 46
- Shipping Dimensions: 45.5 in x 38.3 in x 43 in
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: 1150 Series
- Ft Lbs Torque: 11.5
- Displacement: 250 cc
- Engine Type: OHV
- Number Of Cylinders: 1
- Air Filter: Dual-Element
- Pre Cleaner: Yes
- Oil Capacity: 20 oz
- Oil Filter: No
- Lubrication: Splash
- Oil Type: SAE 30W HD
- RPM Speeds: 3500
- Cooling Methods: Air
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2 Qrts
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Assembly: Yes, attach chute
- Frame: 11 gauge steel
- Basic Machine Housing Material: 10 gauge steel
- Hopper Material: 14 gauge steel
- Grease Fittings: Yes, bearings
- Shredding Capacity: 3/4 inch
- Shredder Hopper Opening: 19.0 in x 13.2 in
- Number Of Hammers: 12
- Shredder Chamber Hits / Minute: 36,048
- Hammer Features: Multi-use J-Hammers
- Standard Screen: Yes, 1 in Hole discharge
- Safety Blowback Shield: Yes
- Machine Warranty: 2 yrs Residential Use 90 Days Commercial use
- Engine Warranty: 2 yrs Residential Use 90 Days Commercial use
- Number of Tires: 2
- Tire Size: 9 x 3.5-4
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- 1150 Series
- Chipping Capacity
- 4 in.