2019 DR Power 30765 DR Wood Chipper/Shredder
30765 DR Wood Chipper/Shredder
Devours yard debris, garden waste, and branches up to 3" thick, and produces rich, finely shredded mulch. Pnuematic tires for easy maneuvering.
- Massive Solid-Steel Flywheel: The 14.5 Tow model's chipping knife is mounted to a flywheel that is cut from heavy steel (3/4" thick) and weighs 17 pounds. The spinning flywheel provides the inertia necessary for the chipper knife to power through knotty, hardwood branches at an incredible 45 bites per second.
- Over-Sized Hoppers: The 14.5 Tow model's chipper hopper opening (10" x 13.5") accepts 3.5" branches with little or no trimming of side branches. The shredder hopper opening is 12" x 18", big enough to accept multiple stalks of quarter-inch thickness or less along with side branches and leaves.
- Free-Swinging Hammers: The 14.5 Tow model features 24 free-swinging hammers that shred garden waste, lawn clippings, and weeds into useful, nutrient-rich mulch for your garden and flower beds. Each long-lasting hammer has three positions, allowing you to switch to a fresh set of shredding edges when performance starts to decline.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Frame: Many chippers look like they're built to sit in one place. DR Chippers are made to be on the move, so you can get your chipper wherever you need to be on your property. We use rugged, welded-steel frames designed to withstand transport over punishing terrain year after year.
- It's Yard Towable: The 14.5 Tow model includes a pin-hitch, so you can transport it to your jobsite with a lawn tractor or ATV.
- Powerful Engine: The 14.5 Tow model Chipper/Shredder is powered by a high-end Intek Briggs & Stratton engine. With 14.50 ft./lbs. of torque, it has plenty of power for tough projects and outstanding durability.
- Commercial-Grade Clutch: The commercial-grade centrifugal clutch used on our chippers is similar to those used in well drilling. There is no load on the engine until it reaches 1,600 rpm. If you do manage to find a branch tough enough to slow the engine to 1,600 rpm, the clutch will automatically disengage the engine until it's back up to speed.
- Chipping Capacity: 3.5"
- Chipper Knife Size: 4 1/8"
- Chipper Knife Material: Tool steel
- Hopper Opening Size: 10" x 13 1/2"
- Chipper Flywheel: 12" diameter, 1/2" thick
- Clutch: Centrifugal clutch for no-load starting
- Length: 56"
- Width: 41"
- Height: 44"
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 34"L x 34"W x 59"H
- Shipping Weight: 255 lbs.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: 1450 Series
- Starting Type: Manual
- Ft Lbs Torque: 14.50
- Horsepower: N/A
- Engine Type: OHV
- Air Filter: Dual-Element
- Oil Filter: No
- Lubrication: Splash
- Oil Type: SAE 30W HD
- RPM Speeds: 3500
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2 quarts
- Type: Chipper Shredders
- Assembly: Yes, attach chutes
- Basic Machine Housing Material: 12 gauge powder coated steel
- Hopper Material: 16 GA CR
- Tractor Requirements: N/A
- PTO Speed: N/A
- Rotor Speed: 2700 rpm
- Rotor Shaft Diameter: 1 3/16"
- Shredding Capacity: 3/8"
- Shredder Hopper Opening: 12" x 18"
- Number Of Hammers: 24
- Shredder Chamber Hits / Minute: 65,000
- Hammer Features: free-swinging; reversible 3 additional times
- Standard Screen: 1"
- Baffle Discharge Adjustment: 4-position adjustment
- Safety Blowback Shield: Yes
- Towable: Yes
- Towable Type: ATV; Lawn Tractor
- Machine Warranty: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
- Engine Warranty: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
- Number of Tires: 2
- Tire Size: 4.10" / 3.50" x 4" pneumatic
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- 1450 Series
- Chipping Capacity
- 3.5 in.