2019 STIHL FS 91 R
A professional trimmer packed with features for simplified and convenient trimming.
Fulfilling the demanding landscaper's trimming needs, the STIHL FS 91 R trimmer is the well-rounded choice for professionals. It features a low-emission engine and large fuel tank which provides 30% longer run times than the previous model. With its rubberized loop handle, this straight-shaft trimmer delivers a comfortable grip of product, the maneuverability needed to navigate obstacles and the power to cut them down. The FS 91 R trimmer also has a simplified three-step start procedure that saves users time, and a superior air filter benefitting you in the long run.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Shoulder Strap / Carrying System: Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- Adjustable Front Handle: Adjusts for comfort.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft: Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob: Helps prevent damage.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables: Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Air Filter Cover: Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch: Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler: Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Displacement: 28.4 cc (1.73 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.95 kW (1.27 bhp)
- Weight*: 5.5 kg (12.1 lb.)*
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24.0 oz.)
- Cutting Swath: 16.5"
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Type
- 1.27 bhp (0.95 kW)
- 1.73 cu. in. (28.4 cc)
- Cutting Width
- 16.5 in.
- 12.1 lb. (5.5 kg)