2019 STIHL BR 600
The all-in-one backpack blower that combines power, fuel efficiency, and durability.
With its powerful, fuel-efficient engine, the BR 600 sets the standard for professional-grade blowers. It produces the highest air volume and velocity of all our backpack blowers, yet features a low-emission engine, making it a great choice in both urban and rural areas. No matter where the job takes you, the BR 600 blower is the ideal choice for heavy-duty cleanup.
See how the BR 600 compares to other brands. View the fuel savings calculator.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start" setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you're ready to get back to work.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Displacement: 64.8 cc (3.95 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.8 kW (3.8 bhp)
- Weight: 9.8 kg (21.6 Ibs.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1400 cc (47.3 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 32 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 89 m/sec. (199 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: 106 m/sec. (238 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 1150 m3/h (677 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 75 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- 3.95 cu. in. (64.8 cc)
- Engine Type
- 21.6 lb. (9.8 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 199 mph (89 m/sec)